Monday, June 17, 2013

My Latest Search for Housing in Fresno

The first ad I clicked on....I hit the jackpot.

$350 Room mate wanted to share Country Home (Woodlake Foot hills)
You gotta read to the end....
$350.00 Per Month Plus Utilities.
To Share Country Home with 2 Acres in the Foothills outside of Woodlake.  Plenty of space to park horse trailer.
Also have 80 Acres to ride horses on, in the pasture next to residence.Full house privileges, which includes access to Internet via Clear Wire, Washer, Dryer, Full Kitchen. House is located in a quiet area with a crime free environment.  
So far so good...
Especailly in todays World. Safety should be considered when finding a place to reside, and rest your head at night.
You would be sharing this residence with a former United States Army Veteran with a decade of military service in combat arms.
Veterans and Preppers are welcome.
Outside pets ok.  No indoor pets unless it is a trained attack dog. 
If intrested please send me your Phone Number and I will call you to set up an appointment/interview. All other inquires will be treated as spam.
Must be clean.
Female preferred, but all applicants welcome.
If you can cook, and clean, I can lower rent (see above).
Thank you for your time.

I love this ad! It's crime free but then he wants a prepper with an attack dog....

No comments: